Monday 2 March 2009

lots of comings and goings...

Wow, must be a record, more than a week without a posting! lol

Well, I haven't really got that much to report to be honest.

Weekends have been busy with people collecting pups and visitors and flyball and agility training, the usual!

Andy and Sam came to see us on Saturday, thay have taken Eabha with a view to giving her some one-on-one time and training her for flyball. She and Viggo (the terrible twins!) just really needed splitting up so we'll see how she gets on.

Here she is lounging on the sofa after her bath and blowdry (don't get used to this Eabha, I'm pretty sure sofa's are out of bounds in the James' household! lol)

Here's 'Casper' snuggled on the bed in the living room after his bath before he left for his new home on Sunday afternoon too

and Viggo who really could do with a bath!

Sunday morning I took Teal to agility, she was a little star as usual (getting a bit boring now tbh), I was happy with everything she did and we also introduced her to the seesaw. I had anticipated she might be a bit wimpy over this but actually came across the opposite problem...she really doesn't care! Will have to keep her on lead and keep her steady over this for the time being.

Sunday afternoon we set up our new flyball jumps...they are really lovely :) We got them from a guy called Mark Smaldon down in Exeter, they were reasonably priced and delivered quickly so we couldn't be happier. Here they are in my dining room....


And set up in the garden...

(yeh, I know...almost as sad as all the new box pics!)

Paul and Alison came over to train and my cousin Amy was at our house with their little cocker Radley so we did a little bit with her then Amy ran some of my dogs...she's a natural! I was v impressed :) We're going to press gang her into coming to tournaments with us now!! lol

Crufts to look forward to this weekend...am wondering how I'm ever going to get Dazzle and Spark ready in time!! lol

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Sounds like you've been busy as always. Eabha certainly looks much more grown up than last time I saw her.

At least with you not having so many dogs going Sun we might actually be able to catch up =P

See you sunday x

Nat said...

Yeh lol

Only 3 dogs going this year, I don't know what it is about Crufts but the time just seems to fly and the day is over before you feel like it's even begun!