Wednesday 7 April 2010

The van is back (again!)

The van was back in the garage yesterday after the gearstick to gearbox linkage broke just as we were pulling out from Sutton Fields!! This meant it was stuck in 1st gear so I had to pull over and call for the breakdown people to come and tow us home…not a happy bunny!!

At least the garage (that had just fitted the new gearbox!)were very good and fixed it straight away yesterday so I picked it up after work and popped to see my brother and sister-in-law since it was her birthday. My brother has just started a new job (fitting out narrow boats!) but his previous job was at a signwriters and I’d asked him to do us some more team stickers for the box, buckets and jumps etc and make us some team backboards (yeh…now that sounds pretty serious doesn’t it! lol) anyway…he popped out to put the stuff in the van and I came out to this…



(please ignore the filthy state of my van!! lol)

He had been offering to sign the van for ages but I rather like being incognito (wink) but I do quite like these and they are quite subtle I suppose.

No comments: