Friday 12 September 2008

A fairly uneventful week

Not much to report this week to be honest, have been busy at work and it's been raining LOADS (again!!) so activities with the dogs have been limited. Trish and I did a little training with the youngsters on Weds evening despite the fact that the 3 young pups (11 weeks old and due to leave over the next few weeks) had decided to pull the rubber off the training chute...little monkies!! (serve me right for leaving it in the kitchen! lol) I actually think it's the velcro they like, they seem to be obsessed with it...weird! This is the second time the rubber has had to be replaced and the umpteenth time I've had to replace the velcro! Not sure it's worth going to too much trouble refurbishing it again since we should be getting the new one soon. This is however, definitely not the weather to be accomodating the very playful, and sometimes destructive, nature of three 11 week old pups! lol

Was really nice to see Lucy and Jeff last night as they came over with Oz, someone had brought a bitch up to him (Oz has quite a busy schedule over the next few weeks, not that he's complaining lol) so we're keeping every crossed that all goes well with that. We had a good old natter about everything and anything, once Lucy and I get going no-one else gets a word in (oops) but it was great just to catch up. So no Thurs night agility training for Fi again. Next Thurs is the last evening session before training switches back to Sunday mornings which will be loads better for me (except when we're away competing or showing of course!)

Alison and I are heading over to Darlington Champ show tomorrow so a mammoth bathing and grooming session this evening although I only have 4 entered, none of which have much coat atm so not 'too' bad. I also need to give the van a bit of a clean out as at the moment it just smells very strongly of very damp dog (hmmm, I wonder why?? lol)

Thought I'd leave you with these pics of Faith's brother Bryn (Bryning Truly Special) that his owner Brenda kindly sent me earlier in the week. I know I'm biased but I just think he's totally lush! lol


No comments: