Thursday 11 September 2008

The puppy formerly known as 'Bryn'...


This litte man was returned to me this week as his new owners just felt that their elderly dog was not coping with having a new pup around. He's a very confident and outgoing little chap...inquisitive, noisy, bouncy and playful...just as an 11 week old pup should be! lol

His registered name is Bryning Goshawk so I've been calling him 'Hawkeye' ;)

I guess these things happen, it's just a shame he's had to settle somewhere else and then come back (not that he seems in the least bit bothered! lol) so he's now here waiting for the perfect new home to come along. Somewhere he can be loved and adored and have lots of time spent with him learning new things and playing games. Hopefully he won't be waiting too long.

4 comments:

Catherine West said...

OH, poor little guy! Yikes, that better not happen with Noah and Allie. Though I suspect Allie will be fine. I'll send a note around here to see if anyone is interested in him.

Kicks said...

Wow he looks like Indy! Sue he'll soon be snapped up x

Vicki said...

Hes adorable! I'm sure he wont take long to find a home. I suppose these things happen but it must be frustrating.

Nat said...

I doubt very much you'll have any problems with Noah and Allie Cathy so no need to panic! lol

He is a really lovely little lad, exactly my sort of pup (but he's not staying!). It can be frustrating to see them off to their new homes and expect them to go and enjoy their new lives only to have them come back shortly after but if it's not working out, for whatever reason I'd much prefer to have them come home.