Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year!!

Photobucket
I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and all the best for 2009. I'm so busy at the moment with the pups and packing etc that I am being shockingly bad at answering e-mails, updating the blog, taking pics etc so you'll just have to bear with me for a while I'm afraid.

Thanks to everyone that has been in touch for all your New Year messages and photos and stuff, I do really appreciate it :)

Thought I'd share a few pics with you...
This is Scot (Bryning Black Grouse) out on the beach over New Year. (Loving the reflection in the water!)
pic by Hazell Brown (thanks mate)



This is Nevis (Bryning Crazy for You) with his 'housemate' Rosie (Nice of You to Combye Red Rose). He is of course a Bond grandson (Ethan x Dottie) and Rosie is a Bond daughter bred by Danielle Boushouwers in Holland...they have strikingly similar heads and expressions don't you think?
(pic by Judit Novak)


Here are the latest pics of the Spark puppies out in Belgium at the Vlassenhout kennel. I couldn't be more pleased with the way they're shaping up and all the merles are looking to have nice dark eyes and good pigment, just like daddy! :)


(Pics courtesy of Vlassenhout Kennel)
Take a look here for more piccies.

More 'Spark-lers' arrived up in the Highlands over Christmas and New Year; a mix of blue merles, blue/whites and black/whites. Hope to get some pics of those pups when Heather gets round to taking some! lol

No comments: