Wednesday 1 April 2009

Four Week Pupdate

Fi's babies are 4 weeks old today and I moved them from their small pen in the dining room into an extended one in the utility last night. It was quite late by the time we'd finished training, eaten and caught up with Eastenders (although wishing I hadn't bothered...it was complete pants...how much longer can they drag out the 'long lost daughter' storyline??!!!) Anyways...I had put all the other dogs to bed and the pups were having a whale of a time scampering around their 'double-sized' pen. I must apologise for my shouting at Dora in the vids...she was whining and yapping (and doing my head in!) because she decided that although she'd been out playing all evening, she didn't want to go to bed and would rather play with Fi's pups too...she can be SO demanding...little minx!

Here's one starring 'little mouse'...



Here they are mauling each other and trying to finish off Faiths' tea (they'd already had theirs!)...





sorry that last one ended a bit abruptly because the camera batteries died!

How patient is Faith? Bless her, she's being such a good little mum :)

2 comments:

Life With Dogs said...

I want one! Thanks for giving me puppy fever!

Vicki said...

who needs eastenders when you have puppies?? ;)