Wednesday 13 May 2009

busy at home...

Not been anywhere this past week, had visitors at the weekend; Mark and Rach came up from Swindon on Saturday, was nice to catch up with them and their brood. Vicky came up to take Jeep, he flies out to Dallas on Friday and I'm sure he'll be just fine, he's a very easy going and confident little chap.

Sunday morning we had a group flyball training session, Radley seemed a bit distracted, not sure if she's due in season but we had a good session. Sunday afternoon we had all the family over and had a 'birthday party' for my mum, Jelly and Ice cream, pink iced fairy cakes...the lot! lol I bought her some new garden furniture and we enjoyed the unexpected good weather, Radley and Boots (my brothers' cocker) came over so Teal and Drake had cocker company :) The kids all had a great time playing with the cockers the garden...three hours of 'fetch'...I have never seen Drake so tired!! When everyone had gone he just crashed out in the yard and didn't move for the rest of the evening, the dog that is never still! I think we need kids over to play every day! lol

I let another group of dogs out to play in the garden in the evening and decided to make the most of the evening sunshine and take some piccies...
Here's a few I uploaded to Flickr...


Paul, Alison and I have done a bit of training each evening this week while the weather has been nice. Mostly trying to consolidate box turns and build stamina. We're planning on another group session on Saturday. Squirrel and Radley are running starters with the Dolphins at Sutton this weekend, I'm hoping to not have to be there all day as I have a lot to do before we leave for the Euro tour next weekend!

No comments: