Tuesday 19 May 2009

Wet, wet, wet...

...is the only way I can describe our lunchtime walk today. I had to pop along the M61 to Horwich to pick up some stuff in preparation for our trip so decided to take the rabble to Rivington Hall for a run in the meadows by the river at the bottom. This is usually very picturesque at this time of year and since I happened to have the camera in the van I decided to take some pics.

Now, you can't actually see the incessant vertical rain on the photos but I think the state of the dogs and the (lack of) quality of the pics says it all!















On slightly brighter note...

...this is the logo Steve sent me this morning for the back of our T-shirts for next week

...Cool as! :)

2 comments:

Van 't Hof Diabolo said...

Nice logo you guys will have!!
And about the pics, well, I hope it isn't raining here that much next week :-s

Nat said...

Thanks Wendy :)

Me too!! Especially since I am packing shorts and t-shirts!! lol