Tuesday 23 June 2009

One Out, One In

Well, I think I have finally confirmed that I am completely mad! Having decided I definitely didn’t want to keep 2 pups from the same litter I sold Monkee and he leaves us this week to go to his new home in Florida where I’m sure he’s going to have a fantastic new life. Meanwhile…in a moment of madness I went and bought…
Maisie…

She’s a 10 week old blue merle working beardie pup and she’s absolutely gorgeous! She arrives home this weekend and I can’t wait!

I just really love that ‘scruffy mutt’ look of the working beardies

Here’s her mum Nell…

And here’s her dad Sky, he’s pretty unusual as he’s a tri blue merle, something you don’t see very often in beardies…

I’m hoping to train her up for flyball, she’s a pretty quiet little pup at the moment, thinks before she acts, she’s actually very similar to Mouse in character so I hope they’ll get along and be good friends.

No comments: