Thursday 23 October 2008

Poor Macman :(

Well, the big man somehow managed to tear a big hole in his shoulder this morning, god alone knows how; he’s just so ‘gung-ho’ about everything he does I guess I really shouldn’t be that surprised! I only noticed it as I was leaving for work so it was straight down to the vets, which is where he spent the day being sedated, cleaned up and stitched. He did look very dopey when I picked him up on the way home (bless) and he had reportedly spent the entire day at the vets trying to give all the members of staff big bear hugs and kisses while they were trying to do stuff with him, the big soft lump!

So here’s the damage…(not to mention my pocket!)

Resting easy at home, with his tennis ball of course!

So…no flyball for Maccy this weekend…boo hoo hoo!

4 comments:

Hudsondoglets said...

Poor Mac. Give him big hugs from all of us, especially his baby girl "Naughty Niamh"

xxx

Nat said...

Thanks Nancy, I will do :)
He seems much better already, a lot less sore, so hopefully he'll be back running again before our next tournament.

Catherine West said...

Oh but I love how the tennis ball is still between paws... just in case! LOL. Gotta love that border collie spirit!!

Nat said...

Yeh bless him. I took the stitches out last night, he was a very brave boy (bless). It's all healed up really nicely so he'll be back running this weekend..yay!