Thursday 12 March 2009

Faiths' pups - One week old

The pups are growing well, I'm weighing them each day being especially concerned since they were so early but they are all gaining weight nicely.

Our little sable girl with the enlarged tongue is a little further behind the others but she's doing well. I don't know if it's just my imagination but her tongue doesn't seem to be as prominent as it did a week ago?? We'll just have to wait and see how it develops as she grows.

weights for the first week...


Individual pics so you know who's who...
Bitch - black tri

Bitch - shaded sable

Dog - Shaded Sable - Classic

Dog - Black Tri - Classic

Dog - Black Tri - patch in collar

Dog - Blue Sable

Dog - Black Tri - Dark Face

Dog - Shaded Sable - Squiffy


A pile of fat little puppies...

getting fatter...

Faith getting fed up with me taking pics!
'Are you quite finished??'

6 comments:

Kerena and Jordan and The Cocker Circus said...

What a beautiful coloured assortment. Love the blue. Made me learn something about BC colouring.Hope the pups continue to make up for their early arrival.

Toni-Marie Hudson said...

It will be interesting to see how the blue sable turns out when he's older. Have you had one that colour before?

JoyC said...

I knew he was a blue sable :D Now let's see if I get a girl to make the pair lol xx

Nat said...

No Toni, I've never had a blue sable before; in fact Rico is the first and only sable I've produced 'til now and he was a complete suprise! lol

I know Joy...you told me so!! lol
If you get a blue sable girl I'll be v peeved!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I try it again :o)
What a colourful litter again Nat! I wish all the best for them! I will be curious for their development ;o)
Cheers,
Marta